Saturday, November 2, 2013

AngeloftheSpiral - Testing out new Updates

Hey everyone! If you are checking out this blogpost, then you are most likely to check out the new updates I've put to this blog. The month of October is almost over, and Thanksgiving is right around the corner so I said to my self why not put up a Thanksgiving-ish blogspot. As some of you know, I take my time on my work but I usually rush at most of the time. So some of the parts of this Update is kind of messed up, but soon to be fixed.

These are the new updated stuff that is on the Blogsite at the moment.

  • New Fonts, also inclues color. 
  • New Background, for the month of November. 
  • New Header picture, for the month of November. 

I also wanted to see if you guys can help me with a little thing since I'm still working on this blogsite, and other stuff in real life. I want to see if you guys can help me with testing out most of these things, while I'm testing out my blog and other future updates myself also. We are testing out,

  • "Play Wizard101" picture on the right hand corner - We are testing out if it goes to the Wizard101 website.
  • "Play Pirate101" picture also on the right hand corner - We are testing out if it goes to the Pirate101 website. 
  • "Search This Blog" search button on the right hand corner - We are testing out if it actually works, type in anything related to this blog and click on one of the links that come up. 

That is most of the stuff we are testing on at the moment, and more stuff will be updated soon so check out for @AngoftheSpiralB on twitter, and also the Facebook Like Page. Also be sure to check out the new background, and header picture made by myself. Once again, it might not be perfect cause I kind of rushed through all of this..but sooner or later it will be better.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment