Saturday, September 21, 2013

500 Subscribers Meet and Greet - Success!

Hey all,

Today I had a little Meet and Greet celebrating in achieving 500 Subscribers on my Youtube Channel! I was really shocked at first, I never knew I was going to go ahead and get this amount of Subscribers at the first time when I started Youtube. I also felt a little proud because I never gave up in making videos!

My latest video I uploaded was the "Meet and Greet #7 - 500 Subscribers Special! - Short Commentary" video. As I was uploading this on Youtube I decided to write a nice little Discription to go with it. This is what I wrote

"A little short commentary, just wanted to say I've hit 500 subscribers over the weekend and I want to say Thanks to all of you guys! You guys have showed me to never give up! Even though I got hacked in the game, all my friends were gone, and I was muted for 11 years. 

The amount of respect you guys had showed me, and the amount of respect I've shown you guys has been incredible! Really enjoy the Wizard101 Community of Youtube, Twitter, and Facebook! 

Thank you all once again, and you guys will see more and more videos in the future! My goal is to hit 1,000 subscribers by September of 2014. I know we can do it!

~Angel Ice / AngoftheSpiral"

This discription really came from the heart, I felt so proud of myself for never giving up and just keep on going through bad times.

Here are a few pictures from the "little" Meet and Greet I had today!

They came a BIT to early! 
Fun, Fun, Fun! 
Group Picture!

~ Angel Ice / AngoftheSpiral
 

No comments:

Post a Comment