Friday, October 11, 2013

Little story on how I started playing Wizard101!

This is a little story on how I started playing Wizard101.



Around the year of late 2008, my friends and I were at my house while we was watching TV we had seen a very cool gaming commercial.. The game was called "Wizard101." After that commercial, I said "We should totally try out the game" and my friends agreed with me. Later that day, we downloaded the game on our laptops. I was so excited to try out the game that I couldn't wait that the download was finish, it took about 15-20 minutes on my laptop to download. When the download was finish the Wizard101 log-in screen pop-up, it looked really cool! 

[7957B-9L6X6-384QM-39979]

After I logged on, I had to wait a while until the game was finished loading. At that time my computer was really slow..but not that slow.. So it took 5-10 minutes for it to load. When it was finished, I clicked on "PLAY!" and began my adventure..




No comments:

Post a Comment