Friday, October 11, 2013

AngeloftheSpiral now accepts "Google+ Followers" - About Me Gadget - Blog Changes

  Hey everybody! 

This is a little post, So I was working on my Blogsite a bit, and I noticed I never had "Google+ Followers." I noticed that a bunch of you bloggers have that on your blogsite, and because I'm still learning to fix and make my Blog look nice I decided to add this Gadget. Go ahead and follow me on Google+, I'm still learning Google+ so i'm new to it. I believe when you follow someone on Google+ it shows when the blogger uploaded a new blog. 

Another thing I wanted to talk to me, I put another Gadget to my Blogsite. It's an "About Me" Gadget, and it basically just shows a little discription of myself. So go ahead and check that out! I might change it time to time, so I'll keep all of you guys updated! 

Finally, I took the picture of the Wizard101 card I had called "AngoftheSpiral." I decided to remove it because there wasn't enough space for me to put it there. I also put the Gadget "Blog Stats" where it shows the amount of people that visited my blogsite all the way in the bottom. 

That's all I wanted to say, also check out the "Contests" tab on the top of the Blogsite. I updated my Contests and Raffles. 


No comments:

Post a Comment